CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF

This week at mutual I was asked by the Deacon advisor if I could help him with the lesson on Sunday. He asked if I could talk for three minutes about how the Lord has blessed me this week. I swallowed a guffaw. Didn't he know who he was talking to? Unbeknownst to him, I had already declared the week a failure and thought of saying snarky things like, "The Lord has blessed me with a memory foam pillow and sugar free coca." Those are things that I'm grateful for, but I doubt what he's looking for in an "experience". Despite my reservations, I agreed.

Flash with me two days later and I have several experiences that I could share. My only problem now is how to share some pretty special things with a rowdy group of adolescents. I doubt I'll talk for my allotted time, but I'm glad that he asked me to help him. It's actually just another way that the Lord has blessed me. I'll share a few more with you...don't worry I'll quite waxing sentimental in a few sentences.


Gomefry is such a great person I'm
blessed to be loved by
him.


My co-workers, while
we are a raucous bunch, they are some of the most supportive people I know
.


Prayers have been answered in a
way I had given up praying for
.


Spending time with 3 great YW
and 1 AMAZING advisor/friend. We were blazing trails and cutting corn
!


Hopfully I'll be able to keep up with my goal of writing once a week. I have the time thanks to job #2. I actually like thinking about a topic and then writing. I'm a dreadful journal keeper, but I might just stick with this.

0 comments: