CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm it!

This is my first time ever being tagged. Thanks Nollie!


Jobs I've Had:
  • I was an extra in several seminary videos. A great way to make money when you aren’t 16. Look for me in the Book of Mormon series…It’s like Where’s Waldo.
  • Storehouse Markets- I was the queen bee there during high school. I worked my way up from a lowly stalker to customer services by my senior year.
  • I’ve also done my share of retail work. Kids R Us and Maurice’s were fine. The worst was holiday time at Bath and Body works when I just come home from my mission. Now I work with troubled teens…Saving the world one GED at a time

Jobs I'd Like to Have Someday:

  • Play therapist
  • Celebutant

Movie's I've Watched Over and Over:

  • Lord of the Rings
  • The Chipmunk Adventure
  • Akeelah and the Bee

Some Favorite Books as of Late:

  • Baby Name Wizard
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Mocha Manual

Favorite Things to Do:

  • Sleep through the night
  • Talk to people I love
  • Swim
  • See a good play or concert
  • Be alone in bed with a book and soothing music

Places I've lived:

  • San Antonio, TX
  • Provo, UT
  • Orem, UT
  • Logan, UT
  • Various cities in Northern CA

Favorite things to eat:

  • Whatever will stay down…TMI

Places I'd rather be:

  • Getting a pedicure and a massage
  • Traveling throughout Europe
  • On a cruise
  • At home in bed

Words I Love the Sound of:

  • Precarious
  • Quagmire

Who I'm Tagging:

  • Gomefry
  • Heidi
  • Kim
  • Nancy

2 comments:

Strupp Family

I didn't know you were pregnant!! Tell me all about it!

Jensen Family

Holy Cow! You are pregnant and I didn't even know it! So when are you due? Crazy because all of my friends are pregnant right now and so am I! Let me know how you are doing! I am so happy for you!