CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

100 Days!!


In honor of reaching the 100 day milestone of my pregnancy here is fun picture I found to show how big Baby F is currently. Hooray for bigger produce! Next week she'll be about the size of a head of cauliflower.
This past weekend we went bowling with my family and I really need to upload the pictures from that adventure. I achieved my highest score ever of 134. I'll never be professional, but I have to credit my tummy for giving me a better center.
We are also leaving town for a few days. Sunny Arizona here we come! I'm so excited not to be working and enjoying warm weather. It will also be nice to spend time with A's sister and her family for Easter. Their good peeps.

3 comments:

Jensen Family

I just saw that you guys were having a little girl! Congrats...that should be fun! Hey, I still haven't seen any prego pics. of you! How ya feeling?

Nollie

Ditto the comment on the pregnant pics. I want you to flaunt that belly in the public domain! :) Or at least just indulge those of us who live too far to see your cute self in person.

Anonymous

I know!! I look at pictures I have of myself and I don't look pregnant. Maybe I'll have a tight shirt photo shoot. ;)