CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Overdue

I know, I know, the blog is in need of an update! It's been a busy few weeks with work and recovering from the holidays. So I'll do a quick update on Ashman, who is no longer a lump. He is a mover and a shaker at seven months. He's a full-fledged crawling machine! The mobility seems to suite him well. His mouth is also home to two new teeth, that decided to pop up over the past two weeks. Teething isn't such a good time. 
I love that picture. It reminds me of one of the mice from the American Tail movies.  Anyway, I'll get back into the swing of things soon!

4 comments:

Shannon

He is the cutest baby! He is far surpassing Andrew. I'm sure he is a born genius like it mother!

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia

So glad to hear from you again!

All the moving and shaking is so fun but so tiring, too. They have so much problem-solving to do--taking things out and apart and sucking on everything. Hope you can get some sleep in between teeth.

Thanks for the pics of such a handsome little man.

Sandy Brunson

Thank you! He is cute and that update was most definitely needed.

Lynnette

What a cute kid! Good luck keeping up with him! He seems like he will be quite the curious little guy, which is good, but tiring for you!