CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 18, 2007

What A Croc!


Lately, I have noticed that there are still alot of people still wearing those shoes that look like something that came out of a clown's wardrobe. You know what shoes I am refering to; the rubber clog-looking things that come in all the bright colors. I do not understand the fad behind these ugly monstrosities. As I walk around town I am astonished of how many young adults where these shoes. People wear these shoes like they are the poo; like they own the world. One question I have is since when is wearing shoes that senior citizens wear a hot fashion statement? And since when is wearing bright color rubber rain boots okay to wear as business casual? These rubbers have got to go!

0 comments: