CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Weightloss Warriors

It's definitely time for me to hop on the wagon...again. I've been less than vigilant with my blogging. Honestly, that's not the only area in my life I need to improve with. About a year ago I began a journey to reach, what the BMI says, is my ideal weight range. Gomefry said he was up to the challenge too and together we lost about 45 pounds. Eating became a game. We tracked, measured, and calorie counted like it was nobodies business. We ran a 5k together. Life was good.

Flash forward to a year later.

I've gained back 13 of the 30 pounds I lost and still have another 30 to lose to hit "healthy" on the BMI. So I'm going to renew my efforts and continue my journey. My co-workers are all in various stages of weight loss, which makes work often a weight loss think tank. Getting back in the habit of logging all of my food on Spark People will take awhile, but I'm sure I can be successful once again.