CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Funny Stuff


My sister showed me this video today.  I just love how the little baby is so smiley about inflicting pain on his brother.  

Things here are going well. Asher continues to be a great addition to the family.  So far getting up at night isn't awful. I actually like the time to chat with him while he's eating. We don't talk about anything in particular.  One good thing that Ash has done is lessened my obsession with the upcoming election. I actually turned NPR on in the car today and realized I have no idea what's going on in the world right now.  I just know that gas is expensive still and the olympics are soon. Oh and apparently a bunch of celebrities had babies that probably aren't as cute as mine. So I'll take this opportunity to thank my baby for breaking my addiction...at least until the conventions. 

3 comments:

Nollie

I think Asher is way cuter than any of the celeb babies. Amen to feeling disconnected with the world - our WSJ subscription ran out and I don't listen to NPR much anymore b/c of other time conflicts. I'm so interested to pick your brain on politics. Maybe sometime you can write a blog post on your thoughts.

Heiderhead

BAH! I wanna baby so I can be less shallow!

Jensen Family

I am so happy to hear that you don't mind getting up at night. I wish I could say the same thing...I am just soooo tired! Okay, I must know who you are wanting to be the next president? My mom is addicted to Fox News and always has to turn it on when she visits!