CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Exciting Times of Aaron

So, I thought it might be nice to give an update on myself, Aaron, because I never post on this blog. Exciting things are happening for me right now. First, last Saturday night at work a kid tried to stab me...I restrained him and took him down pretty hard. Nobody was hurt, and now the 250 lb fourteen year-old respects me a little more. 

Second, being a new dad is good; I enjoy it quite a bit. Baby A is getting more smiley, I understand that most of them are not controlled but it's cute anyway. 

Third, Trine lets me sleep though the night until 6:30ish because apparently I have turrets syndrome in the middle of the night if I am woken up...I don't know where that comes from...I can't help it.

Other things happening in life right now...I have been doing a lot of research on becoming Vegetarian, a personal decision that kind of came out of nowhere. I have a coworker that has done vegetarianism for two months and says that he has lost a lot of weight and feels great...so I started doing research. I haven't eaten meat in about three weeks. Don't worry, I am not going to get preachy about this.

I have started looking into graduate schools again. It's funny, our schools of choice have changed more often then Dennis Rodman's hair. Right now we are looking in Wisconsin, Ohio, Flagstaff, Iowa, Virginia, and Nebraska; a lot of these places we would of never considered before. I am starting to study for the dreadful GRE again, I need to raise that score by about 100...I hate that test more than anything in the world.

That is about it...here are some recent pictures of our happy little boy. Peace out Yo!

3 comments:

Nielsen Family

Hey you two!! I found your blog and I will add it to yours (I will exclude your last names) Your baby is adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

Deming Family

He is seriously so handsome. Keep posting pictures! I'm never tired of seeing them, and he's already changed tons, don't you think?

Lynnette

Hey! I haven't read up on you for awhile because I lost the address to your blog. But, it sounds like things are pretty exciting. Your baby is adorable. I'll have to check back more often to see how things are going.