CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Let's hear it for a girl!


Anyone who I've been close with over the years knows that I'm not much of an animal person. Owning a pet hasn't been high on my list of things to do. Aaron, on the other hand, has been campaigning for a dog for six years. Last week we had the opportunity to dog sit for some friends while they were on vacation. It was such a good experience that yesterday we made a family trip to the Arizona Humane Society and came home with a new family member. I'm pleased to introduce you to Toff.

She's seven months old and a very mellow puppy. Toff loves to chase balls with Asher and he's happy to have a, "new sister". I've never owned a pet so training her is a whole new world. She's pretty timid and prefers to stay inside so trying to condition her to go to the bathroom outside might prove challenging. Any surefire training advice?

2 comments:

Kevin & Rhiannon

Oh my goodness, I don't even know you anymore, Trine! First a dog; next you'll be riding a moped. haha Good luck! :)

Kevin & Rhiannon

Oh my goodness, I don't even know you anymore, Trine! First a dog; next you'll be riding a moped! haha Good luck! :)