CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Our Humble Abode

Last weekend I finally got around to taking a few pictures of our house. I didn't take a photo of every room, but it'll help you get a general idea of the house. Asher was following me around during our photo shoot so I feel like this will also double as a Where's Waldo.

Living Room

Kitchen ( This is my favorite room in the house)

Asher's Room
The sitting room attached to the master bedroom (I'm using it as a craft/storage area)

2 comments:

Sandy Brunson

Your house looks amazing! I am officially jealous of your kitchen. Love it! I'm going to have to schedule a visit.

Lynnette

Looks very nice. Can't wait to see it in person. I'll bet you are loving having your own place. So Exciting!!