CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Exciting Stuff

I'm excited that we can finally say that we are officially moving to Arizona!  Aaron received his acceptance letter on Tuesday night.  The time was terrific because we were headed out the next morning to be with his sister for Easter. Now we just have a lot to get done before moving at the end of July.

We have only lived in one place since we've been married and the idea of picking up and moving is a bit overwhelming. So is the idea that I'll be jobless for the first time in over five years. My goal would be to find something part-time so that we won't have to leave Ash with a sitter. Over our break we looked at a few apartments in the Tempe area and I think that would work well for us since it's centrally located.  

If anyone has done the really poor grad school family thing feel free to let me know what worked well for you!


7 comments:

The Letterman's

yeah Trine, sitting here at work, completely alone (no one to share the exciting news with :( )and decided to check blogs ..... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

~Emily~

No way!! Where in AZ? I live in Surprise. I LOVE it!!

Amanda Morgan

Hooray!! Congrats! There's a lot of playing we need to get in before July! And Steve and I were just talking a week or so ago about going to AZ for spring break next year. One more reason!

Sandy Brunson

Such great news for your family! Too bad it is not a school closer to Colorado though...

Congrats!

The Webber's

Congrats Trine! That is great news!!! We have done the grad school thing (for way too long), so if there are any questions, let me know!

Kevin & Rhiannon

Happy for you, sad for me.

Lynnette

Is Asher feeling better? I hope so! Hopefully Aaron overcomes his sleeping problems! ;) Too funny!