CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

What the What?!

Why is it snowing?! I know it's Utah and that, inevitably, it will freakishly snow until June. That knowledge doesn't make it any less frustrating.

What is wrong with my son that he CAN NOT shake this ear infection? Does it make me a bad mom to hope that he'll just get two more before we move so he can get tubes put in while we have great insurance? The poor kid just cries all night which isn't a happy experience for anyone involved. Monday night I just brought him into my bed (which is such a no no!). Aaron doesn't do well with the baby at night but he tries to deal with it in his sleep. So at three a.m. Ash is crying and Aaron sits up, tells him to be quiet, and then tries to cover him with a blanket repeatedly to make him disappear! All in his sleep. He calls it turrets. Ash just looked at him like, what are you doing to me you crazy person.

6 comments:

Shannon

I am so over this snow. And no you are not a bad mom. I would be hoping the same thing!

Katie

I am so sorry about the ear infections! We dealt with that for 5 months SOLID and finally got tubes. They were a lifesaver. I'd go see an ENT on your own (unless you need a referral). Our ENT wondered why we had waited so long to bring him in. . . I was so not happy with our pediatrician.

Jensen Family

As for the snow...that is why I live in Nevada! It is too crazy for me! Too bad about the ear infections! That is how I feel about Ty and getting strep throat constantly! I wish ya the best of luck! Aaron and Josh sound about that same when they sleep! Don't ya just love it!

sarimose

i don't envy you the ear issues... but can i just say how i did giggle at the mental picture i had of you guys all in bed like that? LOL!

i love you guys! can't wait to see you soon!

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia

I'm sorry to read that Asher is so sick and that you're not getting much sleep. Neither are we, actually, but only because we all have to sleep in the same room and we can't hide Hugh from the morning sun and he's up and ready to go before 5 AM. Here's a big sigh for us all.

Mrs. Lundgreen

Argh! I'm sorry you had to go through that - and on a snowy day!? Congrats about Arizona! Do you think we could hang before you go? I do miss you. Good luck with all the plans. Everything will work out.