CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Favorite Things Around My House...for Wendy.

My favorite thing in the kitchen is... My mini food prep processor. That thing is amazing! Especially now that my nesting has translated into cooking.


My favorite thing in the bathroom is the toilet...We've become very good friends over the past seven months. I won't be sad to say good-bye once this baby is born.


My favorite thing in the bedroom is the heating pad. I would normally say my bed, but I've started to wish I had a king size mattress instead of a queen.


My favorite thing in the bedroom closet is my yoga pants. I would wear them everyday of the week if I could. Maybe I should talk to my supervisor about changing our dress code.


My favorite thing in the living room is the couch. I consider our couch set my first adult purchase...other than my car.


My favorite thing in the pantry is nothing. I really need to go grocery shopping, but usually food doesn't sound too appealing to me. I do like the fact that I've cleaned out some space to store non-food items.


My favorite thing in the "office" is that it's my bedroom. We have converted the office to the baby room. I sure do love our computer though...probably more than I should.


My favorite thing in the baby's room is the pictures that Aaron painted for the wall.


I'm tagging Janae, Alexis, and Helen.

5 comments:

Kevin & Rhiannon

Those paintings turned out awesome!

The Letterman's

those are the cutest paintings!! I'm so impressed by your hubbys talent! How cool to have something so cute and have it made by daddy!!

Amanda Morgan

Way to go Aaron! I can't believe those are the blank canvases I saw last week! Far surpassed my imagination!

Anonymous

Loving the pictures! Nice job Aaron!

Jensen Family

Your blog always makes me laugh! I am so sorry about your ultrasound tech...maybe they should go back to school. I am glad to hear that you are having a boy, but I think I will wait to send anything until the baby actually comes:) Tell Aaron his pictures are great...can he come and do some for me? Take care!