CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

20 Things I Love Right Now

1. That human pregnancy only lasts for ten months. Poor elephants have to suffer for twenty-two!
2. Chicken Curry...I admit that I've had some every day since last Thursday.
3. My Mando for coming down to have a Girl's Day!
4. Tulips are officially blooming everywhere. Hooray for spring.
5. Strawberries being abundant so I can continue to perfect my pie-making abilities...post coming soon!
6. The fact that I bought a Cinco De Mayo shirt from Old Navy and will be wearing it with pride on Monday...even if it doesn't fit correctly.
7. The idea of not having to do my hair for the next few weeks. Braided extensions are the best.
8. The fact that Aaron is excited about Baby F and is the one who pushes me to prepare for his arrival. He does most of the work...I sit in the rocking chair and oversee.
9. Reconnecting with old friends.
10. NPR
11. That I will not be at work for 3 months after the baby is born.
12. My one-hour prenatal massage tomorrow!!!!
13. Fruit slushes and frozen lemonade. I should just say Happy Hour at Sonic.
14. Aaron...He's a pretty good guy.
15. My heating pad
16. The Office and How I Met Your Mother.
17. Weekends
18. Reading blogs
19. The fact that I have finished most of the Thank You notes from my shower.
20. I only have ninety minutes left at work.

1 comments:

Nollie

Amen to chicken curry, tulips, NPR, strawberries, massages, The Office, and good friends. Have so much fun with Mando at your Girls' Day (I am crying bitter, bitter tears b/c I can't be there).