CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Adventures in Grilling and Bathtime

Last thursday, thanks to inspiration from Kevin and Rhiannon, we decided to make kabobs for dinner. They were delicious.  The best part was when Aaron, Master of the Grill, set the lawn on fire! Awesome.

 In other exciting news for Aaron: During Asher's first bath at home he decided spit up each  time Aaron washed each side of his body.  Then, in a final act of dominance, Asher pooped all down Aaron's front after Aaron surrendered with the bath idea.  We tried again later and were more successful, but the faces of both my boys was so funny!  Here's the little devil wide awake.


8 comments:

The Johnson J's!!

Has anyone gotten peed on yet? Whenever my mom would change my nephew, he'd pee all over her!! Aaron got the gift of love from his son, poop is the best gift of all!!!

kmb

Congratulations! He is SO cute. Can't wait to meet him. Hope all is well and you are feeling okay!

Nollie

Asher is adorable, I'm sorry we didn't get to meet him in person. I'm still trying to decide who he looks like more. I wished we lived closer so we could hang out more and the Grill Master could impart his wisdom to us.

Strupp Family

CUTE--I know you aren't even thinking of this now, but you should have at least nine more. You make 'em really cute! Kids are fun, eh? They do the darndest things.

Amanda Morgan

He is sooooo cute! I can't wait to come meet him. I saw the funniest Huggies commercial any mom with boys has ever seen. I'm going to look for the link and send it to you!

Amanda Morgan

Here's the link I was talking about. I know some find it offensive and class-less (some find me to be the same, I suppose;)

I just think those people must not have had a baby boy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACDBrRVx6mY

Shannon

Oh my goodness, he is the cutest baby! All those bodily function things are fun to deal with. Are you getting any sleep?

Jensen Family

Tell Aaron I am sorry, but I got a good laugh out of it! Just don't stand at Asher's head when his diaper is being changed! Ty shot pee right into my mouth...you think I'd learned my lesson, but it happened once more! Never again! Glad to hear that all is well...he is just so cute! I love it!