CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

What happens at the Summerfest...

After having some pretty intense contractions for two days, Aaron and I decided we would walk to the Summerfest. Desperate times my friends. Since, it's been such a mild spring in Utah I haven't really dealt with the whole overheated pregnant woman phenomenon. Saturday was my introduction to that club. Not only was I overheated but my little trek just kept the contractions coming.

It was a great to spend time with Aaron we ate a Navjo taco and had an Original Texas Twister. One thing I forgot about carnivals is that the food is pretty expensive. Our drink was six dollars, BUT we could get refills for three dollars for the rest of the day! Lucky us.
Then, in what can only be described as an act of love, Aaron won me a dollar squirt gun for the walk home. I've always wanted someone to win a prize for me at a carnival.

After all of that, still no baby, but at least there seems to be progress. I'll keep this updated.

3 comments:

Jensen Family

How I love carnivals and the food too! Glad you guys had a great time! Good thing you don't live in the desert...it is miserable when you are pregnant! Contractions are a great sign that things are moving along...not much longer! I can't wait!

The Letterman's

You look hot in your sexy sun glasses!
What a cute prego lady you are!

Shannon

You look great! I so do not envy your pregnant state. Hopefully not much longer. Hey is "the Smiths" on your blog list THE Matty Smith???