CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Disappointing

I was looking at my baby ticker and realised that it was off by two days. Sad. Things are going well right with the pregnancy. I told a friend on Saturday that this is probably the best I've felt the whole 38 weeks.

Aaron and I are trying to keep busy getting little odds and ends ready. I plan on starting my maternity leave when I have the baby or July 1st. I've gone into nesting overdrive trying to get things squared away at work and at home. I'd hate to leave suddenly and leave people holding the bag on unfinished projects.

This weekend is the Summerfest. I love going to local city celebrations and eating the unhealthy food and looking at the booths. We also have Father's Day. Aaron's family is making homemade ice cream which is his favorite.

4 comments:

Strupp Family

I can't believe you're so close! Good luck with that and I want the details on labor and delivery (that is, if you want to share them with me :)) I love city celebrations, too. I like the carnival food, etc. You guys have a good time!

Laura

Less than two weeks!! My baby turns one on Wednesday...the time flies by so fast! Cherish the days when they are little and cuddley!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

-Laura

The Erickson Family

Hi! I saw that you have a blog on your facebook. Congrats on the new baby coming. It will be so much fun (and very tiring!).

Jensen Family

You are almost there! Good for you on trying to get things squared away. I know all too well how it feels to leave things unfinished...it is very stressful and you just want to enjoy your little one and not have to worry about "life" for a little while! I am waiting patiently:))