CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Withdrawl

Our cable and internet went down on Friday and I'm finally back online. What a sad thing that  72 hrs without them were so difficult. Just me and Lump hanging at home.  We did go visit Mandy and her cute family, so it wasn't all awful. I should find a hobby or read more. Baby Lump and I had a photo shoot the other day.  He would only smile once I moved the camera away from his face. I did manage to get a few good pictures. 
 Lump at two months old!


6 comments:

The Webber's

Trine-
Your little guy is so cute! What a sweet smile! How are the gas issues? It was fun to see you at our little reunion! I hope you make a trip up to visit soon!

Kevin & Rhiannon

So dang cute! I have yet to capture the smile on film.

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia

Wow, he is kissable! Wish I could come over and give him lots of loves. I know I have my own little guy to cuddle. Ellis is sometimes alarmed, thinking I might eat Hugh all up one of these days.

Oh, Asher--what a great smile; what great sparkling eyes!

The Letterman's

you gotta be proud of that face, what a cutie! You two make cute ones!

Scott Fuhriman

We need to get together! I need to hold your little one!

Nollie

What a handsome little man you have there. Can't wait to meet him. :) Good luck with the transition back to work, I want to hear all about it.