CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

8 Things...(in no particular order)

I found this one on a friend's blog...I am a sucker for stuff like this.

8 Shows I Like to Watch...
1) The Daily Show
2) The Colbert Report
3) The Office...although not my favorite season thus far.
4) Pushing Daisies...it's just a different kind of show.
5) College Football
6) How I Met Your Mother...I love Barney (aka. Doogie Howser M.D.)
7) The Wire...I can only recommend this if you don't mind profanity, for me I hear worse at work daily (usually directed to me).
8) Arrested Development...doesn't matter how many time I watch this I always feel better after it.

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1) I saved two stray kittens from work...they were 3 weeks old; I took them to the Animal Shelter for adoption.
2) I got my conference Ensign...I had to work that weekend.
3) I finished my college vita
4) I was a part of American History...OBAMA 08!
5) Trine & I bought Obama hoodies...for memorabilia of course.
6) I tried mixing songs using GarageBand on my mac...I couldn't figure it out though.
7) I was called a *&^$ at work.....have fun figuring that out.
8) Wiped poop off of Asher's foot...he stuck it in it when I was in the middle of wiping him down.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To...
1) My five day holiday from work.
2) The "Bang" Party Trine & I are throwing with friends on Friday.
3) Pushing Daisies tonight.
4) The "changes coming to America"
5) Asher waking up from his nap...he is one of my favorite people in the world...just so dang cute right now.
6) College football this weekend.
7) Thanksgiving...just to see how much meat people eat, I am amused easily. And seeing if people will try my vegetarian dishes.
8) To go to the gym with Trine tonight.

8 Favorite Places To Eat...
1) Bajio...they have fantastic vegetarian salads & burritos.
2) The Bombay House...an extensive veggie menu
3) Betos...cheap veggie burritos; great if they get your order right, they always struggle with mine.
4) My house
5) Costco...not just their cheese pizza, but sample day also rocks my socks off!
6) Shoots...Trine likes China Lilly better though.
7) Arctic Circle...not really for food, just cheap ice cream.
8) Chili's is good...they have a good black bean burger, but over priced.

2 comments:

Kevin & Rhiannon

So we saved some stray cats at my old job too. I wonder if there is some correlation?? I had to bottle feed it once and rub its butt so it would poop. Oh the memories.

Lynnette

Did you see this on my blog?!? How's the vegetarian thing going, anyway? Won't you miss turkey at Thanksgiving?