CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Rice, Rice Baby

Asher has been such a busy boy recently. Here are a few updates on our big little boy.Ash and his Auntie K celebrated halloween by watching Charlie Brown and coloring a pumpkin just his size.


Ash sitting on Santa's lap. Santa is his best buddy Reed. They also had their first sleepover together that weekend.


Our first attempt with cereal. My hope is that by eating solids he'll gain a little more weight. He weighs 12.6 pounds and is 24.5 inches. He loves to be where all the action is and getting better at sitting up all by himself.

10 comments:

Shannon

He is the cutesy baby!

The Webber's

He is adorable!!! Good work you guys!

Lynnette

Love the cereal all over the face! Solids are great fun, aren't they? Hopefully he will gain a little weight so Carson doesn't seem so huge when we see you in December! I can't believe they are the same size!

Kevin & Rhiannon

We have awesome babies, huh? :)

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia

I agree--the cutest baby! That pumpkin suit fit so well, too.

Babies and their weight...Ellis stayed long and lean all her baby days and even now, whereas Hugh chunked right up on just my milk. But my pediatrician for Ellis was really cool and said not to worry. As long as she kept growing and movin' and shakin', she was fine! That helped me a lot because getting weight on that kid was my constant worry.

Asher is in such good hands. I love reading about your lives.

Jensen Family

Starting solid foods is always so much fun! Did he make lots of funny faces? I can't believe he is so little! Tag is 6 mo old and weighs 19bs.! He kills me everytime I pick him up! Asher is the cutest little guy! He made a great pumpkin!

~Emily~

He is soooo cute!!

sarimose

He is just absolutely adorable, Trine!

Mrs. Lundgreen

He is so great - I love his expressions - they just look like he knows stuff!! The cereal is working great for us too - Jane was 11#11OZ at her 4 month. Hopefully she's gaining a bit. How's the reflux?

Mrs. Lundgreen

oh - and Jane was a pumpkin for halloween too...they really need to meet!:)