CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

Well, I think my job search may be coming to a close. Now to try and find a good situation for the Ash-man. We've been really fortunate for the past 14 months not to really have Ash outside of our home. Even when our shifts over-lapped we had Krys come and help. It makes me sad to think about him being somewhere else for so long, but I'm not sure we have any other options at the moment.

Child care is a HUGE chunk of change! Not that I'm really bothered paying for something that will be beneficial for him, it's still a little shocking to see the sticker amount. I'm still interviewing providers so keep your fingers crossed that we find a situation that will work for everyone.

3 comments:

Sandy Brunson

what job did you end up taking?

Lynnette

I'm glad you were able to find a job. Good luck finding good child care!

The Letterman's

You'll know if it's a good situation, don't second guess yourself! I'm sure it'll all work out, crazy I won't see at work on Monday, still doesn't feel like you're really gone :(