CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Marvelous Masala


So, I've been craving Indian food like it's nobodies business. Well I found this recipe for Chicken Masala and it was heaven! Indian food has always made me nervous because of all the spices but this was not difficult at all. Since Aaron is a veggie I made the sauce separately and then added Chicken and Vegetables in before serving. I'm going to try a few more dishes from this site, but so far I'm impressed. Mine didn't look as picturesque as the picture but it was still delicious.

2 comments:

Kevin & Rhiannon

We'll definitely need to try that recipe. Kevin has been wanting to make Indian food every since we went to the Bombay House with you guys.

sarimose

okay, i can't eat Indian food because it makes me very unhappy afterwards, but that looks really good.... good work!