CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Kristen has bestowed upon me the "Honest Scrap" award. Here are the rules she sent along, should I choose to accept such an award:

1) Thank the person who gave you the award and list his/her blog (with a link).
2) Pass on the award to seven other people whose blogs you find brilliant in content or design.
3) Notify the bloggers you choose for the award and hopefully they’ll join in.
4) List 10 honest things about yourself and post a copy of the Honest Scrap Logo on your blog.

Thanks Kristen, I miss yelling at you through the wall. For those of you who don't already read her blog, I encourage you to she's pretty great and has a cute new baby! Seven others I pass the award on to: Nollie, Shannon, Rhiannon, Mandy, Wendy, Lynnette and Sandy. My notification is this post. Hopefully you will someday read this blog and know you have been chosen :)

Here are the ten things you probably don't know about me.

1) When I was eight I used to pretend to host a morning talk show with my sister before we left for school. We called it Blab...it had a theme song and everything.

2) I really love cooking blogs. Now that I'm unemployed I've stumbled on some pretty good ones that I'm going to start sampling.

3) My new neighbor is a witch. Literally, she's believes she, " Walks the path of the ancient ones."

4) Aaron and I will randomly burst out singing songs from the Chipmunk Adventure. Diamond Dolllllss!

5) I love eating brownie batter and cookie dough...One day I'm sure I'll regret it, but it's so good.

6) Last week I listened to two drunk men talk about going out and killing someone because they were bored at the library...Good times.

7) I would be happy to have Indian food every night of the week. I miss the Bombay House.

8) Sometimes, if the speaker in church gets too outrageous, I'll do something to Ash so he'll have to leave the meeting.

9) The only video game I've ever won is Buzz and Order Up.

10) I'm afraid of mold.